Answered By: Annmarie Boyle Last Updated: Oct 12, 2016 Views: 47
You can find digital/ebooks on your topic in the Ebscohost eBook Collection database. Please follow these steps to access this database:
- Go to the library home page: http://www.hofstra.edu/library/# .
- Scroll down and on the left side you will see the link Databases by Subject in a blue box. Click on this link.
- The box will expand and at the bottom you will see a GO button, and the text, "click here to browse the full A-Z list". Click on 'click here'.
- On this page, you will see a series of blue tabs. Click on E.
- Ebscohost eBook Collection is the second link on this page. Click on this link.
- Type in business plans in the first text box and click on the Search button.
Instructions on how to read and download ebooks can be found here: http://libguides.hofstra.edu/download_ebooks
If you need further assistance, you may call the reference desk at 516-463-5962, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fridays; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturdays; 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays.
You may also Chat with a librarian during those hours by clicking on this link, http://libanswers.hofstra.edu/ , and then clicking on the blue Chat with a Librarian button on the left.