Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Mar 30, 2016     Views: 100

Checks for overdue fines can be sent to the following address:

Joan and Donald E. Axinn Library; Circulation Desk, Attn: Jessica; 123 Hofstra University; Hempstead, NY 11549-1230

Please include your 700 number and indicate "overdue fees" in the check's memo line.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Your Question
Your Info

Note: Please make sure you type your email address correctly or you may not get the answer to your question!

Fields marked with * are required.