Answered By: Georgina Martorella
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2016     Views: 504

Congressional Service Research (CRS) reports are located in several places.  To find CRS reports, go to the Government Information Guide and click on the blue tab labeled "Congressional Research Service (CRS) Reports." 

Submit a Question

Your Question
Your Info

Note: Please make sure you type your email address correctly or you may not get the answer to your question!

Fields marked with * are required.